Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Snark Therapy: Laundry Room Swoon

Laundry Room Swoon
I found a pin board today on Pinterest that was nothing but laundry rooms. The board was called: Interior Design Swoon... Laundry. Now I admit, these were some quite lovely laundry rooms, 58 of them to be exact. But I noticed that one of the things that made all of these 58 laundry scenes so much more inviting than my own laundry room...



... NO ACTUAL LAUNDRY!

Extreme Doggie Bed
Not only does the dog get stairs, but he gets a bed bigger than a New York City apartment. And folks, lemme tell you something: the second you fall asleep, that dog is crawling into bed with you. It's only a matter of time before YOU're the one sleeping on the dog bed. So on second thought, you might want to make it a little bigger and with a little more leg room.




Extreme Hydration
Weight loss tip: Drink 1-2 liters of water right when you wake up in the morning.




Wait, wait. I'm still laughing. Trying to picture myself chugging a 2 liter bottle of water first thing in the morning. Maybe I'll just spend the first 2 minutes of my shower looking up with my mouth open.



Extreme Roy G Biv
Your friend: Hey! I never read Harry Potter. You mind if I borrow your copy?
You: Sure. You remember what color the cover was on the first one?





Extreme Pizza Kitchen

I actually saw this one at the mall with my dear friend @OakParkGirl. At the mall there was a Unilock display which included... the pizza oven. (The waterfall... not on display at our mall.)








I know we all want to turn our backyards into fabulous outdoor kitchens, but I think that Unilock may be stretching a little with this Wood Fired Oven. The description says, "Make the best-tasting wood fired pizza in your own oven." Now I don't know how much this little beauty costs, but seriously, how many pizzas do you have to make to make it worth that little chunk of change AND backyard real estate? And you KNOW how many pizzas you will actually make in that thing, right? I'm gonna go with three. Tops.

For More Snark
Visit my Pinterest Snark Board. Or just wait here. There will be sure to be more.